Among all the rich foods of the holiday season is an oasis of heart healthy, delicious Greek and Mediterranean food – Nerai. While our Lamb Burger and Truffle Feta Fries are certainly popular, Executive Chef Chris Christou shines as a master of seafood, with delightful new twists on classic Greek-inspired options from the sea.
Mediterranean influence makes many plates at Nerai lighter, while remaining full of flavor and filling.
- King Salmon is carefully cooked to perfection, and served with colorful spinach rice and crispy leeks.
- Roasted cod is plated with bacalao skordalia, joined by yellow beet medallions, and garnished with a beet root glace.
- Pan seared halibut leaps to new heights when grouped with fava puree, haricot verts, and a tangy red onion balsamic glaze.
- Delicious lobster orzotto features a Maine lobster poached in butter and served with orzo in a metaxa bisque.
- Alaskan king crab is piled on a plate of linguine tossed in napolitan cream sauce, surrounded by roasted red peppers and finished off with moschofilero.
- Lavraki (sea bass) is deboned and filleted before plating for a delicious and aesthetic presentation.
- So is the Doradi Royale (sea bream). Both fish plates can be paired with sides of your choice.
- The Dover sole is pan seared bone in, then filleted before being dressed with beurre blanc.
- Pairs of Black Tiger shrimp are grilled head-on, and served hot and juicy for an exotic dish.
“Fish Fridays” are anything but boring and commonplace at Nerai. Let us dazzle you with dishes that transport you to beaches around the world.